The provision of Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters’ Grant will enable clients to explore and develop new market opportunities.
Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters’ Grants will part-fund the costs that can be incurred in investigating and researching export markets, e.g. exhibiting atTrade Fairs, preparing marketing material and developing websites specifically targeting overseas markets. These grants should increase the numbers of LEO clients developing new export opportunities.
- Grant Covers 50% of eligible costs (net of vat) to a max of €2,500.
- Applications must be made prior to any expenditure being incurred
- Payments will be made to approved projects on receiptof proof of payment of all qualifying and approved expenses.
- Successful applicants should consider using anEnterprise Ireland Mentor to develop an export/marketing plan.
Projects eligible for support include:
- Enterprises not employing more than 10 people;
- Enterprises located within the geographic location of the Local Enterprise Office, Cork City
- Enterprises operating in the commercial sphere
- Enterprises must demonstrate a market for their proposed product/service
- Enterprises engaged in manufacturing or internationally traded services
- Innovative businesses with prototype products
- Enterprises must not have received any funding for this proposal from any other source
Eligible Expenditure Categories:
- Participation at trade fairs and shows covering Trade Show Exhibitor costs including rental/fees relating to space/stands; *
- Participation at international trade networking events organised through the Enterprise Europe Network;
- Development of specific Marketing Materials aimed at exploring new export markets;
- Translation, e.g. of existing material (booklets, webpages, etc. for export markets);
- Development of export related websites;
- Investigation of new internal or external processes to develop export business, e.g. new business model or the carrying out of non-regulatory technical requirements;
- *Note - Economy Flight Costs are eligible with other travel and subsistence costs subject to the Local Enterprise Office maximum limits.
Freedom of Information:
The local Enterprise Offices will not release any information received as part of this application unless it is required by law, including the Freedom of Information Act 2014. The Local Enterprise Offices will, in all cases where a request under the Freedom of Information Act is made, consult with applications before making a decision on disclosure of such information.
Any personal information given by the applicant will be obtained and processed in line with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. The information given in this application form will be used to process the application and for on going communication between the applicant and the Local Enterprise Office.
If grant aid is received, it will be included in the list of beneficiaries under Art.115 (2) of Regulation (EU) No. 1301/2013 (Common Provisions Regulation). This list will be updated every six months and can be accessed on the Regional Assembly websites.
Irish application form for Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters' Grant
Please note an Irish application form for the Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters' Grant is available on request from the Local Enterprise Office.